Instead of keep on worrying about skin tags, why not start thinking positively and shift our focus on how to treat them. Despite the fact that these skin growths may differ in size and appearance; the end result is the same: they are irritating. Various skin tags home remedies are available which make the work of skin tags removal quite easy.
But first let’s have some interesting facts about skin tags:
The medical profession calls them Cutaneous Papilloma or Acrochordons, however they are better known as skin tags.
Skin tags are not cancerous and they are not to be fear of in any manner.
What they do is they irritate you and sometimes they can be painful when they are present at such place where there is constant rubbing by clothes or jewelry.
They also cause cosmetic problem when they are located on exposed body parts like face, neck or eyelids.
5 Skin Tags Home Remedies That Give Results Really Fast
Skin tags home remedies are becoming more popular due to their effectiveness and cost benefits. Prior to that people used to visit dermatologist for skin tags treatment. Skin specialists adopt a few methods to remove skin tags. Freezing, burning, scissors and laser treatments are effective, yet all these methods are not only expensive but extremely painful.
Why to pay extra cost and bear pain when you can easily dissolve them out at home?
1. Oregano Oil:
Oregano oil contains three effective antibacterial components (thymol, arvacrol, p-cymene) which can offer relief from skin tags.
How To Use:
- Make a blend of four to six drops of coconut oil and a few drops of oregano oil.
- Apply this oil to your skin tag three times each day.
- Let it dry and then use a bandage or dressing.
- Repeat this procedure daily until the skin tag gets out and falls dry.
This oil should never be used close to your eyes. If there is irritation, use a carrier oil to dilute oregano oil.
2. Tea Tree Oil:
An antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-toxin oil that clears the skin and proves to be one of the effective skin tags home remedies.
How To Use:
- Soak cotton in tea tree oil.
- Gently apply it to the skin tag and hold it there for up to 10 minutes.
- Leave it to dry.
- Repeat this procedure three times a day.
- The skin tag getting dry and eventually falls off after a weak.
There will be mild tingling. However, if irritation persists, discontinue its application and re-apply after a week.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is a common food product used as preservatives. However it has also a lot of health benefits and it is specially well known for removal of skin tags.
How To Use:
- Wash the affected area with warm water and let it dry.
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and soak a cotton ball in it.
- Tenderly apply cotton to the tag three times each day.
- The skin label darkens, dries, and in the end tumbles off.
Apple juice vinegar is acidic and it can bring about some mild itching and stinging for a couple of minutes after application. To minimize this, dilute the vinegar with some water before treatment. Avoid using it to treat skin tags close to the eyes. This is one of the most popular skin tags home remedies.
Fresh garlic has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties which enhance skin health and dry out skin labels.
How To Use:
- Soak one clove of garlic and make a paste of it.
- Soak it up with a cotton ball.
- Apply it to the skin tag at night and cover with a bandage.
- Repeat the procedure for a week.
If there is skin irritation, apply it with two night-breaks.
5. Castor Oil:
Caster oil is well known for skin treatment as it detoxifies and cleanses the skin. It also protects the skin against harsh environmental conditions.
How To Use:
- Mix castor oil with baking soda and make a paste..
- Apply this paste to tag before going to bed.
- Specially apply it to the base of tag where the tag meets the skin.
- Apply a band-aid over it to keep the paste from coming off.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Continue to do this several times a day until the tag dries and falls off.
But Keep in Mind …
Skin tags home remedies are a sort of Trial-and-Error journey.
It may prove hard to find a home remedy that suits your type of skin and does not cause skin irritations. Plus these home made remedies demand a lot of time when you apply them and wait (usually 4 – 6 hours)
So if you want fast, safe and pain free results ….
… then I highly recommend you “Revitol Skin Tag Remover”. This will really solve your problem of skin tags and gives you charming skin within 2 weeks. Read “My Personal Review” about this product by CLICKING HERE.